Benefits Analysis and Work Incentive Counseling
Determines income levels necessary for beneficiary self-sufficiency; Intended to support a person with a disability in understanding the relationship between their employment goals and their benefits
- Benefits Analysis- Comprehensive written summary of all benefits, entitlements and economic assistance programs relevant to a consumers' particular situation and how work earnings can affect those programs.
- Work Incentive Benefits Planning- Detailed "how-to guide" which dictates specific action steps, the responsibilities of the consumer, resolution of benefits issues, and deadlines for completion of tasks in order to use work incentives.
- Work Incentive Benefits Plan Follow-Up- Using actual consumer wage and benefit data, a written plan to assist the consumer in understanding the impact and timeline of changes in their benefits due to their participation in employment.
- Information and assistance for Age 18 Social Security Re-determinations
Job Development and Supported Employment
Assist job seekers in their efforts to plan for, seek, obtain, and maintain employment
- Job Preparation/Work Training- Teaching preparation skills and assistance in creation of documentation to participate in a job search (Interviewing skills and practice, resume/cover letter writing, etc)
- Job Development- On-site job analysis, employer outreach and matching, and identification, modification, and elimination of environmental barriers for job seekers
- Job Retention/Maintenance- Continued assistance offered to job seekers and employers to ensure employment stability
Individual training offered to job seekers to explore and practice the skills needed to obtain and maintain employment
- Understanding and Managing your Benefits
- Youth In Transition
- Employer Benefits of Hiring Employees with Different Abilities