BENEFITS ANALYSIS and COUNSELING
Determines income levels necessary for beneficiary self-sufficiency; Intended to support a person with a disability in understanding the relationship between their employment goals and their benefits
- Benefits Analysis- Comprehensive written summary of all benefits, entitlements and economic assistance programs relevant to a consumers' particular situation and how work earnings can affect those programs.
- Work Incentive Benefits Planning- Detailed "how-to guide" which dictates specific action steps, the responsibilities of the consumer, resolution of benefits issues, and deadlines for completion of tasks in order to use work incentives.
- Work Incentive Benefits Plan Follow-Up- Using actual consumer wage and benefit data, a written plan to assist the consumer in understanding the impact and timeline of changes in their benefits due to their participation in employment.
- Information and assistance for Age 18 Social Security Re-determinations
Set of services to assist consumers in their efforts to plan for, seek, obtain, and maintain employment
- Employment Readiness Assessment- Identification of individual support needs to begin and participate in the search for employment.
- Job Preparation- Teaching basic preparation skills, information, and documentation to participate in a job search (Interviewing, resume building, etc).
- Job Development- On-site job analysis, employer outreach and matching, and identification, modification, and elimination of environmental barriers for consumers.
- Job Retention- Continued assistance provided for up to 90 days to consumers upon offer and acceptance of employment.
Competitive and integrated employment for those consumers who may need long term support to maintain a job.
- SE Consultation- Initial discussion an development of a plan for participation in Supported Employment.
- SE Assessment- Determination of conditions for participation in competitive and integrated employment. Includes set up of SE Work Trial.
- SE Work Trial- Selection, set-up, and job coaching provided to a consumer to ensure appropriate job match.
- SE Job Development- On-site job analysis; Employer outreach and matching; Identification, modification, and elimination of environmental barriers.
- SE Ongoing Support- Consistent on-the-job assistance offered to consumers to ensure "stability" in employment situation is maximized.
Individual and group workshops to explore and practice the skills needed to obtain Community Integrated Employment
- Understanding the Affordable Care Act
- Understanding and Managing your Benefits
- Native Americans
- Youth In Transition
- Employer Benefits of Hiring Employees with Disabilities
- Dignity of Risk